Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,558 (6,664 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)