Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,630 (6,884 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)