Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,058 in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)