Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,780 in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)