Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,062 (руб 140,820) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)