Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,296 (38,008₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)