Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,473 (COL$5,009,366) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (34 minutes ago)