Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,283 (COL$4,440,887) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)