Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,938 (COL$6,315,908) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)