Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,390 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)