Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,192 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)