Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,553 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (31 minutes ago)