Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,284 (2,511 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (35 minutes ago)