Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 ($3,669) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)