Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,708 ($3,970) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)