Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,496 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (C$5,278) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)