Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,772 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)