Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08491 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 (Bs 42,312) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)