Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,377 (CH$1,676,396) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)