Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 31% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 (CHF 4,209) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)