Cost of living comparison between Vaduz, Liechtenstein and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 31% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 (CHF 4,241) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)