Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,006 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)