Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,109 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)