Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,652 (Mex$ 37,054) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)