Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,206 (руб 137,485) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)