Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,294 (3,842,456 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)