Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,358 (3,990,535 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (44 minutes ago)