Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,502 (4,317,018 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (32 minutes ago)