Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,961 (4,955,020 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)