Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,792 (4,748,629 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)