Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,404 (4,167,876 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)