Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,048 (₩2,775,974) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)