Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,889 (72,249 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)