Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,882 (R$ 7,082) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)