Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,926 (R$ 10,063) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (32 minutes ago)