Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,891 (46,548,210 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)