Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,017 (51,213,907 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)