Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,641 (COL$5,129,893) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)