Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,352 (COL$4,533,766) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)