Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,710 (COL$5,583,797) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)