Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,754 (Php112,291) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)