Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,973 (¥370,064) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (28 minutes ago)