Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27203 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,803 (S/. 6,629) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)