Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28417 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,872 (S/. 6,586) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)