Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,639 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)