Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,058 (3,366 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)