Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,091 (4,686 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (39 minutes ago)