Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,851 (2,984 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (28 minutes ago)