Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,899 (4,539 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)