Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,095 (4,714 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)