Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 10% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,428 (5,474,723 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)