Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,352 (4,174,094 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)