Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,554 (5,708,253 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)