Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,969 (3,240 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (44 minutes ago)