Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,735 (AU$5,287) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)