Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)