Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,345 (₨103,131) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)