Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01318 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,302 (₨98,793) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (41 minutes ago)