Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,611 (₨117,379) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)