Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05003 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,712 (34,215 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)