Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04712 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,775 (37,676 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)