Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03257 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,992 (61,163₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)