Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03620 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,327 (64,290₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)