Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,995 (60,805₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)