Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04026 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,745 (L 68,178) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)