Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,625 (L 66,287) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)