Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03930 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,574 (L 65,500) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)