Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,394 (RM11,469) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (37 minutes ago)