Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,059 (8,750,754 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)