Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 68% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €713 (7,060,361 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)