Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,386 (8,322,141 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)