Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €719 (6,880,800 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)