Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,901 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)