Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,829 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)