Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01904 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,818 (Php95,477) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)