Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,802 (Php95,892) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)