Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,737 (Php92,045) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)