Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11870 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,215 ($b10,233) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)