Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12411 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,157 ($b9,322) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)