Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13386 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,827 ($b13,649) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)