Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,353 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)