Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,934 (675,531 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (29 minutes ago)