Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,380 (504,002 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)