Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,694 (610,314 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)