Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,007 (CH$1,486,794) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)