Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19311 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 (GH₵16,100) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)