Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20704 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,605 (GH₵22,240) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (39 minutes ago)