Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22184 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 64% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,115 (GH₵23,057) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)