Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21113 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,303 (RM6,173) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)